By turning on the editor you can make direct changes to the content and
viewing experience of the platform. We highly recommend saving a
backup of the original before committing any changes.
Explore an API Using the API Catalog
Find out how to use the API Catalog to understand how an API can be built into your experiment.
Browse through the API Catalog
1) Upon login, navigate to the API Catalog in the Sandbox where you will be able to browse through available APIs in the catalog.
Subscribe to an API
1) Navigate through the API profile page where you can view the General Information, Technical Information, Security Details, Agreements and Reviews before subscribing.
2) If the details of the API are in line with your requirements you can go ahead and subscribe to it.
Contribute to the API after subscription
1) You will receive a notification email once the API subscription is approved by the Admin of the Organization that owns the API. (Note : A subscription approval may not be applicable for all APIs)
2) Once subscribed, you will be able to access the forum discussions along with the other details that were visible before subscription. You will be able to post a thread or view the current discussions.
3) You will also be able to post a review after subscription.
4) To try out the API, navigate to Go To Console button.
View Version details and Documentation in the Console
1) Once you navigate to the console you will be able to view the version details, documentation, try out the end points using the APIX and publisher credentials.
a) Version details tab: Gives the details of the API version
b) Documentation tab: Documentation is available for each end point of the API
Try out the end points using the credentials
1) Navigate to APIX Access Token and enter your Username and Password to Get the Authentication Token. Copy the generated Access Token using the
2) Navigate to the Try out tab: Click on an end point you want to try and click on try out. You can now try this end point using the Access Token you obtained