By turning on the editor you can make direct changes to the content and
viewing experience of the platform. We highly recommend saving a
backup of the original before committing any changes.
Explore and Test a FinTech API Using Swagger UI Interface
Get access to an API and try it out.
Browse through the Subscribed APIs section to search for APIs published by FinTechs.
1) Upon login navigate to Subscribed APIs in the Sandbox where you will be able browse through the list of APIs your organization has subscribed to.
Access the console to try out end points of the API
1) From the list of APIs displayed choose an API which you wish to try out and navigate to the API profile page.
2) Then navigate to the console by clicking on the Go to Console button.
Getting the access token to try out the API
1) Once you navigate to the console, try out the end points using the APIX and Publisher credentials.
2) Select the version you wish to try out and navigate to APIX Access Token tab. Enter your APIX Username and Password to get the Authentication Token. Copy the generated Access Token using the
Try out the end points using the access token.
1) Navigate to the Try out tab: Click on an endpoint you wish to try out and click on the try out button.
2) Once the values for the parameters and the access token are entered in the “X-Authorization” field, you can try out the endpoint by clicking on the execute button. Once the execute button is clicked the
results will be shown as below.